Date: 28 and 29 March 2022
Timetable: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: FEM spaces Complesso Sant’Agostino (Modena) Largo Porta San’Agostino 228
Organiser: NCC Italia in collaboration with UNIMORE
Typology: Curiosity and interest
The course is divided into two modules: for the first part we refer to the event of 23 and 24 March, while the second half of the training will focus on modern Artificial Intelligence techniques used in research and production, focusing both on the theory behind the algorithms both on practical and concrete examples using the Marconi100 HPC. The codes that will be written and executed during the course will cover both training and predictions using Artificial Neural Networks on a large and small scale.
The course will be hosted in the FEM spaces and in collaboration with AGO Modena Fabbriche Culturali.
- Skills in mathematics and linear algebra.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Ability to execute code on Linux machine.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of examples of Machine Learning and data management algorithms
- HPC benefit knowledge for ML and AI
- Knowledge related to training and Hyperparameter.
- Knowledge of the concept of fine-tuning and Transfer-Learning for adaptation to specific cases
- Ability to run AI code on HPC
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of distributed training
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Natural Language
- Processing and Computer Vision techniques and algorithms