A series of events dedicated to the development of member companies and the opportunities provided by research and technological innovation: these are the themes around which the cycle of meetings promoted by Confcooperative Terre d’Emilia will revolve in the coming weeks, with EuroCC Italy and IFAB as key participants in the first event, scheduled for Thursday, June 29th.
All the meetings in the cycle have been specifically designed for the cooperative world, allowing for an agile and practical exploration of key topics for business and mutualistic development. For those interested in delving into specific subjects, Confcooperative has organized subsequent workshops and network workshops.
Below are the details of the first event.
Thursday, June 29th, at 10 a.m.
Research and Innovation: the power of data for business development
What is useful, what is needed. Knowing opportunities and tools
An in-depth exploration of the opportunities for technological, industrial, and social development offered by the analysis, management, and utilization of Big Data. The data-driven approach characterizes all productive sectors and forms the basis for implementing growth strategies in companies, particularly in SMEs. That’s why part of the discussion will focus on both the role of specific professional figures useful to companies in implementing innovation paths and the presentation of concrete success cases within companies.
- 10:00 a.m. – Introduction and opening remarks
- 10:20 a.m. – “Using data to predict the future,” presented by Barbara Vecchi, Head of Project Management Office – IFAB
- 10:40 a.m. – “When supercomputing becomes profitable and beneficial for SMEs: opportunities offered by the National Competence Center,” presented by Eric Pascolo, Coordinator of the National HPC Center – Cineca, and Benedetta Baldini, HPC Specialist – IFAB
- 11:10 a.m. – “What skills are required to analyze data and access supercomputing: training programs for companies,” presented by Valentina Matrà, Program Manager – BI-REX
- 11:30 a.m. – “Case studies of Artificial Intelligence for SMEs,” presented by Orso Peruzzi and Gionata Manduchi, Data Scientists – IFAB
- 12:00 p.m. – Questions and curiosity
Registrations are available at this link.